Limo Hire Checklist
When choosing the limo hire company you will use for your next big function, event or client, there are a few things you should ask yourself and the hire company.
- Should I choose the cheapest limo? No! Would you choose the cheapest tyres for your car, would you choose the cheapest dressmaker to tailor your wedding dress? No. Because you want it done right, you want it done properly and you want you and your fellow passengers to be safe. By simply choosing the cheapest limo hire company you are at risk of arriving late, not arriving at all or arriving in a rusted, peeling cheap looking limousine.
- Can I see the limo please? Ask to see the exact limo you are intending to hire. This way you will be sure it is exactly the one you want, in the condition it was described to you.
- Can you put that in writing? Ask for a written contract including the exact model of the car, the date/s of your event and the full price. If the company is unwilling to give you this sort of contract, go somewhere else.
- Are you insured? All limousines are required to be licensed and have hire and reward insurance. The companies also require permits to operate limousines. Ask to see this documentation because if the company is serious about good service and safety they will be willing and able to show you.
- Are you a member? Ask the limo hire company if they are a member of any industry associations such as the National Limousine Association of UK. Associations such as this will have a screening process for their members, and membership to these types of associations shows commitment to the industry.
Would you like this page updated? Please get in touch with us.