The European Limousine and Chauffeur Show is coming to one of Europe's largest exhibition centre, NEC, Birmingham on the 16th, 17th, 18th September 2007. More details will be available very soon...
If you missed it last year don't worry because this year is going to be even bigger and better. The 2005 show exceeded expectations last year by attracting over 4,000 people and so has been moved to one of Europe's biggest exhibition venues this year, London's ExCeL.
The European Limousine and Chauffeur Show is your chance to get up close to all of the most expensive and impressive luxury cars that Europe has to offer all in one place. You can marvel at the size of the stretch limos, the opulence of the gadgets in each car and pick up some great hire information and deals.
You may want to be even more involved in the Limo Show and go in the running for Miss Limo. The contestants competing for Miss Limo will be showing off their looks, charm, poise and glamour to go in the running for:
- One year's use of an MGF Sports Car
- �1000 cash
- A professional photo shoot by Paul Musso
- Her own professionally built website by 1st WebDesigns
- An all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas for the Las Vegas Limo Show 2007
- A contract and model book with top model agency Eye Candy Corporate Events
- She will also have a once-monthly limousine trip to London to represent the limousine industry at various meetings and events, with all expenses being paid.
Miss Limo will be judged, chosen and crowned at the 2006 Limo Show and entries close 15th August, 2006. For more information visit miss limo.com
Entry to the European Limousine and Chauffeur Show is �9.95 for adults plus booking fee, children are free if booked in advance. While the 25th is a trade day and not open to the public, there will still be plenty of time on the weekend for you to come down and marvel at the stylish limos available to hire.
Don't forget to visit the Limo Broker booth when you attend! See you there!